Early this month we announced VMUG-NV (blog post). Calling out fellow network and security professionals, join in the NSX community! There are prizes to be won!
Beginning April 3, 2017, we are going to be giving prizes to active community members!
These prizes may include:
(1) VMware NSX training package worth over $4,000. The package includes
– VMware NSX Install, Configure, Manage Self-Paced E-learning Training
– VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization Self-Paced Exam Preparation
– Exam voucher for VCP-NV Exam
– VMware vSphere Foundations Self-Paced Exam Preparation
– Exam voucher for vSphere Foundations Exam
(2) VMUG Advantage Memberships with EVALExperience which provides 365-day trial licenses to VMware software
(3) VMware NSX and VMUG branded items
To win any of the prizes listed above, members only need to be active in the community. By simply asking questions, answering questions, or posting comments to any of the topics in the NSX community at VMUG you could be picked to win a prize.
Prizes will be awarded randomly throughout the month of April. A new winner will be picked every day of the month!
Sometime last year around September 2016, I had an idea of setting up a mobile NSX/SDDC Demo Lab that is compact enough to fit into a suitcase so that I can bring them around. However, I didn’t have the time to set them up. Guess what? Another colleague of mine in VMware US that works for the federal agencies set up something that I had envisage.
You can read more about it here. We basically had the same model of servers ie. the Supermicro E300. http://123virt.com/2016/12/21/portablesddc/
These are for customers and partners.
The webinar series “Getting More Out Of NSX: Network Visibility and Troubleshooting” will present a three-part series on NSX operationalization, and how to monitor and troubleshoot your Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC).
NSX empowers todays’ SDDCs to run agile clouds supporting dynamic and challenging business requirements. The focus of this series is to showcase the aspects of NSX that are specifically geared towards managing, monitoring and troubleshooting the SDDC. NSX brings more visibility and transparency to this distributed system then traditional data center environments ever presented. You will learn:
- Tools and methodologies to manage physical and virtual networks
- How to identify and respond to issues quickly
- Best practices for security and network operations used by organizations running NSX to support environments scaling to thousands of VMs
Enable networking and security at the speed of software while building datacenter agility with network virtualization on industry standard Intel® Xeon® processor based server architecture
Click Here to Register!